Gujarat International Finance Tec-City Company Limited (GIFTCL) and Infrastructure Leasing and Financial Services Limited (IL&FS) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Cisco for the Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT) project in presence of Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat.
Under the MoU, Cisco will collaborate with GIFTCL in achieving GIFT’s vision of becoming a world class financial services centre, with infrastructure and facilities benchmarked to global standards. The State of Gujarat has emerged as the fastest growing region in the country. In addition to housing one of the largest manufacturing bases in India, Gujarat also accounts for a disproportionately large share of the investor and entrepreneurial population in the country. Recognizing the potential of the State as a centre for the financial services industry, the Government of Gujarat formulated GIFT as a mega project to realize this vision. Thus, land (initially 550 acre) between the commercial capital of the State, Ahmedabad, and the Administrative Capital of the State, Gandhinagar, has been allotted for the development of a Central Finance and Business District (CFBD).
GIFT is conceptualized as a global financial and IT services hub, a first of its kind in India, designed to be at or above par with globally benchmarked financial centers. GIFT aspires to catalyse India’s large financial services potential by offering to global and local financial services firms world-class infrastructure to tap the opportunity and best-in-class quality of life to attract top talent in the country.
GIFT promises to be a Central Business Hub, not just for India but also for the rest of the world. The city is designed to provide next level infrastructure, services and platforms backed by State-of-the art Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Secured and Resilient Data Centres benchmarked to Tier IV standards, Integrated and intelligent townships with high tech City Services management.
Cisco is the worldwide leader in networking for the Internet and Internet Protocol (IP) based networking solutions and is pioneer of the concept of Smart+Connected community practice (also known as Intelligent Urbanisation). Cisco will bring together a portfolio of products, services, partners, platforms, solutions and make appropriate investments. Cisco will utilize its deep industry knowledge in working together with GIFT for establishing a world class city.
The parties will jointly market, develop, implement and explore financing options of the GIFT Project. A joint task force will be constituted to work out legal, technical and financial aspects of this cooperation.
Shri Narendra Modi, Hon’ble…
Hmmm….. Wants to know the tips and tricks for good web design. Ok let’s get ready for the simple and easy way to create good website from scratch. Here I m going to teach you how to create website for your client with good and attractive color combination.
- For website designing arrange meeting with client and understand client’s requirement carefully as after all we have to satisfy him.
- Analyze his requirement and then draw a rough sketch, some of our friends are ignore this step but this step is very important and time saving as compare to directly jump to design with the help of softwares.
- Every company has it’s logo which is identity of that company from color to design, so here we Start from logo, for most comprehensive color combination pick up the colors from logo of your client’s company. It’s simple and easy way to select most suitable color combination in web design.
- Made two or three good color combination from logo colors with light and dark shades. Now start website layout designing, I prefer photoshop for designing layouts. As there are other softwares in the market such as indesign, fireworks, etc. but I like photoshop most.
- Make two or three option of sketch keeping in mind your client’s requirements. Make sure that all the points your client had suggest you is there in design or not? I am not saying you that you have to cover all the points but at least you should cover 80% to 90% of client’s requirement to increase client’s satisfaction rate.
- Now if all these things are ready then find appropriate images which match with your client’s business as images play vital role in web design so choose images carefully which will make your website eye catching.
- With proper selection of images as per clients business you also need to select fonts carefully for the website. As font selection is also important for good and creative website designing.
- Carefully create all the Graphics for layout with proper color combination and visual effects where necessary.
- Place every part of website with due care and give each part of website same importance, otherwise it’ll make the site imbalance.
- There are three important areas which need proper attention while creating and applying it to the website that is Website’s Images, Graphics, and Typography.
Besides above all the things you should also keep in mind that Website design become attractive and effective only it contains Easy Navigation, Neat and Clean Layout Design.
Hi friends now once again i am with some new things for you as i promice you. I like glassy effects too much.so here i am with glassy top menu bar for your website. yes you can create web 2.0 style glassy menu bar for your website and when you are designing website for you clients. As this is mostly use in website design so I think every web designer should know this glassy effect. It’s so simple to create glassy top menu bar for website.
Step1: Open Photoshop and press ctrl+N to open new document. Set value as per your website’s requirement here i set widht-500 px and height-75 px resolution-72 px / inch. Fill black color in it.
Step2: Press shift+ctrl+N to create new layer. Put guide as shown in the second image below. Go to View menu and make Snap setting as given in below first image. Now press ‘U‘ or select Ronded Rectangle Tool and make selection as shown in below second image after setting it’s redius to 10px.
Step3: Fill black color in it. Go to blending options and make following settings for Gradient Overlay. After doing this click on the area highlighted with red border to edit gradient colors. Set gradient colors as given image below. You can set your own colors to match with your website’s colors. This is the main portion of the glassy effect so set values carefully.
Step4: Duble click on the same layer or manually go to blending options. select Inner Glow and make settings as given below.
Step5: Now last but not list Duble click on the same layer or manually go to blending options. select Stroke and make settings as given below.
You are done now your glassy top menu bar is ready you just need to put text links in it and your result will look like below given iamge.
How simple and you can do this web 2.0 style glassy menu in just simple 5 steps. In simple 5 steps you’ll get awesome output. I am sure you learn something important related to graphic design and web design.
Here are a few of the most constructive SEO Techniques.
- Title tags should be written in a resourceful way. It should be formed with the main keyword targets as the basis. It is the most significant tag of a web site when it comes to optimization. The main keyword of the web site that is being optimized should be the one that is placed in the title tag. It goes without proverb that every site should contain its own title tag.
- Carefully choose the words and phrases to be allocated to Alt tags. Alt tags are not in fact compulsory, but they are provided for text browsers because images do not get shown in web browsers, and it is the Alt tags that give information to the users about its meaning. The rule in Alt tags is quite easy: only key phrases or key words should be place in Alt tags, overdoing may reason a site to disappear in search results or get banned from it indefinitely.
- Manage keyword density. Percentage occupied by keywords or keyword phrases in a web page is called keyword density. Preferably, keywords are used one time in the title tag, one time in the heading tag, and one time in bold text. Keywords should be placed at the top of the page, and phrases can be put in every paragraph, depending on how long the paragraph is.
- Determine the suitable page size for the site. Speed is a very important part to the success of a site, and it significant to both online visitors and the search engines. It is suggested to limit web pages under 15K.
- Make eye catching themes for the pages. Search engines are more and more receiving particular about themes. Content should be formed as often as likely, and the pages should be maintained to 200 to 500 words. The content should be made in relative to the market, and should be linked to the other associated content present on the site.
- Don’t Use bad techniques. Using them could catch a site blacklisted from the search engines. Spamming is a no-no, and the following techniques are spamming: doorway and identical pages, tiny or invisible text, cloaking, usage of keyword phrases in author tags etc.
Advertisers should put in mind that simplicity is the source of a successful SEO campaign. Sites should be simple for viewers to locate, follow, and read, and should contain relevant content.
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has announced the setting up of 14 new engineering colleges in the state to empower the youth by providing technical education.
Official sources said here today that Modi made the announcement here last evening after laying the foundation stone of a new engineering college campus to be built at a project cost of Rs 60 crores in Godhra Bypass Way.He said that 14 districts of the state would get one each of engineering college as more skilled workers will be required in the near future after the recently concluded spectacular success of Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit, where the state bagged investment worth Rs 14 lakh crores. This would generate 25 lakh new employments.
He futher added that the state had 33 new Engineering Colleges and 40 new Polytechnics and decision has been taken to increase the engineering seats on Diploma/degree courses from the current 31,840 to 70,122 in the near future.Adding that the Summit ended with a note and indications of ”Bharatna Bhagya Vidhata” (Determinants of the Future of India), Modi expressed his earnest desire that the Centre should understand the spirit of the summit as development of Gujarat will lead to the country’s development.
Curtsy: Nilay Parikh (Yahoo Group - Gujarat_IT_Movement)